Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things with Wings...Doodle ku 2

"Things with Wings and other poems", Aubrie Cox's compilation of selected poems along with her doodles,(remember"I doodle, you ku", the fun project we had participated in on her blog Yay Words back in March? I had blogged about it here) is finally online!And what a fantastic collection it has turned out to be!I am so happy to have 15 of my poems featured there alongside the work of many other poet friends of mine! Download the pdf copy here if you want to feast your eyes on Aubrie's awesome doodles and some amazingly brilliant poems from first to last.

Over the next few days, I plan to feature in this space, all my poems that have been included in the collection (and also a few that have not been included) paired with Aubrie's original doodles.

I begin at the beginning, on March 2nd, where my poem first makes an appearance.


sun down the wake of a red-tailed hawk

2 comments:

Christine "Chrissi" L. Villa said...

Wow! I didn't realize it you have 15. I only have 8 hahaha. But I'm so ecstatic having some of my selected by Aubrie. I feel honored to be included among talented poets like you.

sanjuktaa said...

Thank you, Chrissi, but actually, it's the other way round.I am honored to be sharing the same space with you and many other poets whose work I admire. Though it's no small pleasure to have 15 poems selected, because some of them are very close to my heart.