Friday, February 1, 2013

He doodles you ku - (9th to 31st January)

 Before I start the post, welcome to all my four new followers! And also to the new visitors from not only neighbouring countries like China, Pakistan and Bangladesh, but also from countries like Montenegro, St Kitts and Nevis,South Korea, Lithuania and Belarus among others. I am so glad to have you visit my blog, but don't have the faintest clue as to who you are, so why don't you leave a word the next time you visit? I'd really love to hear from you once in a while and that goes for all my other regular visitors as well. Just a small comment to let me know you've been here! Not every time, but how about just once in a while? And I hope you've been enjoying my recent posts and the small stones.

Well then -  I had not been very regular with my doodleku(s), that's why i hadn't posted them here on the blog after the first week.But now that the month has drawn to an end, here's my harvest of ku...the responses to HM Yuan's doodles on Yay Words.

 Day 9



watching
my breath
the flame steadies




Day 10



last star--
the light going out
in her eyes 


Day 11

caught in the brambles-
the things I thought
I had forgotten



Day 12

from puddle to puddle my walk over the moon


 
Day 13


stoned window pane fighting the unseen



Day 14



new coolness-
slipping my hand 
through his 




Day 15


circling each other-
we search for
the right word 



Day 16



snowfall
or starry night
as long
as we have
each other 





Day 17



finger-painted clouds-
the weight of
all those lies 





Day   19




evening ennui-
finally, letting down
my hair 

or,

evening
letting down
my hair




Day 20



behind the lily pads-
a hint
of the moon 




Day 21



periwinkle-
my reply
in your mailbox 




 Day 22


her tiny hands
in mine-
moonlit path 





Day 23



night boating-
my oars stir
the milky way


daydreaming...
th boat settles 
n its reflection


Day 24


in the hibiscus
the hum
of honey bees 


Day 25


those eyes...
how do you read
the summer storm? 




Day 26

keeping one eye closed starry night



ice crystals
on the telescope lens-
sound of stars




Day 27



lost key-
the locked gate
to Neverland 



Day 28



stone curlew...
the butterfly takes
a closer look

five minutes at the bus stop-
a brief fling
with the wayward wind


Day 29


barred windows-
as if it could stop
the moon




Day 31

in his wake
my tattered dreams-
The Balloon man gone


You could see the accompanying doodles with all the ku here by clicking on that specific date.




No comments: